The first two phases are launched!
- Phase 1 to include 114 units on 14 floors
- Phase 2 to include 162 units on 7 floors
- The first phase will target LEED certification
- Commercial spaces and terraces on the ground floor
- Welcoming common areas
A thoughtful architecture
We’ve designed the building on different levels. From the sidewalk, pedestrians can see only the first three storeys, while higher levels are tucked away at the back of the building. The result is a less cluttered and more inviting view from the ground.
As well, instead of building on a single block, the project has been divided into distinct areas to create living spaces that mimic the architecture of the area. This gives Esplanade Cartier its distinct neighbourhood feel.
A true reflection of Montréal
Esplanade Cartier condos
Accessible up winding staircases or through private corridors, or featuring a dual-aspect design for even more natural light, each unit has its own unique quality.
- Approximately nine-foot ceilings
- Large windows
- Heating system with digital thermometer
- Air conditioning
Finishings for everyone's taste
Our large selection of sustainable interior finishes created according to the latest interior design and manufacturing standards let you personalize your unit from flooring to cabinets, countertops, tiles, and more. Stop by our sales office to see all the unique touches we have to offer.
- Choice of quartz countertops
- High cabinets with metallic structure design
- Choice of ceramic
- Wall mirror and medicine cabinet.
- Vanity with storage and choice of finishes
Units offering plenty of variety
Each of the project's units has been meticulously designed to optimize floor space, maximize light, and provide a sense of openness. Choose the floor plan that best suits your individual needs.