Take our guided virtual tour!
The current health crisis is forcing all of us to reassess how we do things. And for Prével, the challenge has been particularly hard because we are known for our human-based approach. After being closed for 2 months, our sales office will be open by appointment starting next May 25th. Ideally, we prefer that you make an appointment so we can limit the number of people in the office. Even if the required measures and precautions to facilitate social distancing are put into place, we understand that some would rather not visit the sales office in person. Our consultants are always available remotely to answer all your questions and offer you a solution that is both attractive and safe.
Visit your future home without leaving the couch
We are proud to bring the Esplanade Cartier project to you through an immersive 3D visit. With this tool, our sales consultants can take you on a personalized guided tour. So, dive right into the heart of the project and discover all its features. Marvel at how bright the different units are at different times of the day. Explore the neighbourhood. And so much more!
How does it work?
Easy. Just let our sales consultants guide you through your very own personalized and immersive tour:
- They will first email you a link to the tour.
- They will then present the project in 3D, including the different views and perspectives, panoramic views and views of the immediate surroundings.
- They will go over the 2D plans of the units that interest you and the 3D views of certain units.
- They will be happy to answer all your questions throughout the presentation (by telephone or videoconference, whatever you prefer).
- They will then email you the plans, photos, and videos of the presentation.
Aside from the initial connection, there is no complex tool to use: our consultant takes care of it all, you simply need to enjoy the tour!
Book a tour today
Interested in the Esplanade Cartier project? Make an appointment with one of our sales consultants for an immersive guided tour and discover the project as if you were there in person.